Skip to main content

All the Single Ladies!

Sometimes, I wanna be Beyonce. There, I said it. Anyone else have that craving? It's pretty silly, coming from a short little half Mexican girl like myself (and I'm pretty sure no one would describe me as 'leggy', as most would describe the beautiful Mrs. Jay-Z), but I just had to say it out loud. The girl always looks so Sasha Fierce and free! Well, I got to thinking...if Miss Beyonce had a regular desk job and salary like mine, what would she be yanking off the Nordstrom shoe shelves to wear on 'girls night out' or to meet her man for happy hour? We already know the girl has a major shoe addiction, but I've decided to take a real stab at it...

Lay your pretty little eyes on this pyramid-studded Steve Madden 'Hailley' Sandal! Soft, cagey leather wraps up this 4 1/2" heel, making it your dancing companion for the rest of the summer! Ohhh, lordy look out!
And has anyone noticed this amazing sale at Nordstrom on Steve Madden shoes? Included in this bargain blowout are the
Steve Madden 'Lorane' Pumps that come at the mucho fair price of 45 bucks! Shiny patent leather reflects your height-lovin' style, and the suede is a great, soft accent that adds some posh to the heel. 3 1/4" of pure sass at a killer price.

If it's the metallic trend that you're after, check out these chained-up Steven by Steve Madden 'Veleri' Sandals! Twisty braided textures and suede material makes this sandal one you won't soon forget. These are perfect cocktail party shoes for almost any season.

Oh, and pretty sure any of these sexy kicks would go perfectly with the cute, edgy tops that my new fave House of PlumRed has on sale right now (nothing over $40!). Talk about fashionista steals!

So crank up the Single Ladies or Halo or any other Beyonce track you can think of, and put your Beyonce-shoes on (hey, did I just make up a new term here?)! It's the weekend for cryin' out loud, you deserve some dancin' shoes!

xoxo,
holly in heels

Comments

  1. I am positively in LOVE with both black pairs. Absolutely AMAZING!
    xo Josie
    http://winksmilestyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the first ones, but the bottom ones are the shoes that really scream, "BEYONCE" to me!

    xoxo, Ashley

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooh - that 3rd pair of shoes: AWESOME
    oxox
    Denalee

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm a big Steve Madden fan. Affordable, cute, and good quality. I like all three of them, mostly the middle one.. they look like my favorite pair of shoes that I wear EVERYWHERE. :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Go on, leave some shoe-love!
xoxo

Popular posts from this blog

Shoe closet love.

I will be the first to stand up and admit that I have a fabulous husband. Not only is he smart, funny, creative and patient, but he's pretty darned hot too! I still consider us newlyweds (and probably will for quite some time), because we're always doing thoroughly silly stuff for one another--keepin' things fresh, fun and surprising, ya know? Here's one of my fave pics of us, taken a few years ago during our engagement photoshoot. Good times. That being said, I was still simply breath-taken when I came home from a way-too-long day of work and found that my sweet beau had used his furlough day (yes, it's not just a vicious rumor that we have those all over the place in the state of CA) to transform our hall coat closet into none other than a shoe closet . You heard me right... shoe closet = every girl's dream, ya? We don't really use our hall coat closet anyway, living in such a warm southern California city, so I was thrilled to actually put this space to ...

Lazy days

It's the end of the week, I'm slowly unpacking from my week-long vacation to my hometown and family, and utterly enjoying my last few days off. Not only have I managed to eat 3 large meals a day everyday this last week, but I also have developed a terrible addiction to words with friends on my iPhone. Help me! Ahhh, but it's days like this that I just wanna curl up with a good book + some of my favorite high heels for fashion inspiration... xoxo, holly in heels

One hot heel giveaway!

Well readers...it's your lucky stinkin' summer because I have yet another giveaway! This time we're givin' away HIGH HEELS! Yep, it's maybe my most favorite-est thing in the whole wide world, and KM2 shoes is making our high-heel dreams come true. I have to say these heels are fab-yoo-lus (especially since I recently welcomed KM2's gorgeous 'Kristin' heels into my own high heel collection!) . They are true to size, extremely comfy, and have that unique design that's truly eye-catching! You can purchase KM2 shoes online or in stores near you . I love the story of this company too -- three sisters founded KM2, Megan, Katelyn and Mattison Gelber, after growing up with two very fashion-forward parents. Their mid-western roots and life experiences in New York & Los Angeles have caused these ladies to develop a unique style, rooted in nostalgia, with an edgy flare! I asked them a few questions about to help us all get to know them better and loved...