Skip to main content

Boots for the Twihearted

Twilight fans, silence your cell phones, put down your 'Team Edward' signs and check this little sneak peak out! I just came across a fun Twihearted newsflash that sassy little Ashley Greene (one of the stylish 'Twilight' cast members) was spotted in the studded & chic '6.69' boot from Be&D's Pre-Fall 2010 line.Now normally, I'm no star-gazing shoe girl (actually not even a Twilight series lov'a), but Ms. Greene sure wears these studded boots well! I just couldn't help myself. A conservative 1/2-inch heel on these rocker girl boots is just right--and the best part is, you can fold down the top & convert into lower booties! They look uhhh-mazing with jeans of all shades since they're a great rich black leather.
The price on these is a bit too rich for my blood (insert vampire joke here) but maybe I can live vicariously through one of my wealthier readers! Ok, resume what you were doing...just wanted you to check these out with me. Happy Wednesday!

xoxo,
holly in heels

Comments

  1. those may be the most perfect casual boots....

    ReplyDelete
  2. ashley greene is beautiful!

    thanks for the comment/follow!
    following you!! <333



    www.iamcoloring.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Whyyyyyyy did you have to show me those? Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh YES ... those are amazing!
    oxox
    Denalee

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm not a Twilight girl either but I think Ashley Greene is so gorgeous -- and these boots are amazing!
    xo Josie
    http://winksmilestyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. i loooove those boots! maybe its cause im such a twihard. but still, nonetheless they're great.
    love the blog!

    ps. check out www.twogirlsonecloset.blogspot.com, we're new:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. OMG m'dears...how awesome are those boots, right?! Kristin: sorry to encourage your shopping habits ;) Hope you all had a fab weekend! xo

    ReplyDelete
  8. those shoes are adorable! i want a pair for myself :)
    http://hautecalifornian.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Go on, leave some shoe-love!
xoxo

Popular posts from this blog

Shoe closet love.

I will be the first to stand up and admit that I have a fabulous husband. Not only is he smart, funny, creative and patient, but he's pretty darned hot too! I still consider us newlyweds (and probably will for quite some time), because we're always doing thoroughly silly stuff for one another--keepin' things fresh, fun and surprising, ya know? Here's one of my fave pics of us, taken a few years ago during our engagement photoshoot. Good times. That being said, I was still simply breath-taken when I came home from a way-too-long day of work and found that my sweet beau had used his furlough day (yes, it's not just a vicious rumor that we have those all over the place in the state of CA) to transform our hall coat closet into none other than a shoe closet . You heard me right... shoe closet = every girl's dream, ya? We don't really use our hall coat closet anyway, living in such a warm southern California city, so I was thrilled to actually put this space to ...

Lazy days

It's the end of the week, I'm slowly unpacking from my week-long vacation to my hometown and family, and utterly enjoying my last few days off. Not only have I managed to eat 3 large meals a day everyday this last week, but I also have developed a terrible addiction to words with friends on my iPhone. Help me! Ahhh, but it's days like this that I just wanna curl up with a good book + some of my favorite high heels for fashion inspiration... xoxo, holly in heels

One hot heel giveaway!

Well readers...it's your lucky stinkin' summer because I have yet another giveaway! This time we're givin' away HIGH HEELS! Yep, it's maybe my most favorite-est thing in the whole wide world, and KM2 shoes is making our high-heel dreams come true. I have to say these heels are fab-yoo-lus (especially since I recently welcomed KM2's gorgeous 'Kristin' heels into my own high heel collection!) . They are true to size, extremely comfy, and have that unique design that's truly eye-catching! You can purchase KM2 shoes online or in stores near you . I love the story of this company too -- three sisters founded KM2, Megan, Katelyn and Mattison Gelber, after growing up with two very fashion-forward parents. Their mid-western roots and life experiences in New York & Los Angeles have caused these ladies to develop a unique style, rooted in nostalgia, with an edgy flare! I asked them a few questions about to help us all get to know them better and loved...