Skip to main content

Guest Blogger: from summer to fall!

Labor Day weekend has passed us right up, the "back to school" commercials are circling the airwaves, and the sun is going to bed a little earlier every night - so you know that means summer is drawing to a close.

Personally, I'm ok with it - and guest fashion blogger, Lauren Farnoosh, agrees with me, too! Miss Lauren is author of the sassy style blog 'Styled By Noosh' at styledbynoosh.com, and here gives a few key fashion tips on layering up those fall fashions. Enjoy!
. . .

Transitioning from summer to fall can be an uncomfortable time. One minute it's cool and breezy, then suddenly scorching hot! Layering with lightweight clothing is an easy fix.


I personally love wearing a jacket with some shorts or a skirt.


This is the time of year when you can be really creative with your wardrobe and mix and match your summer and winter clothing together for fun and eclectic looks. 

for more fab fashion tips head over to 'Styled By Noosh' at styledbynoosh.com



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Shoe closet love.

I will be the first to stand up and admit that I have a fabulous husband. Not only is he smart, funny, creative and patient, but he's pretty darned hot too! I still consider us newlyweds (and probably will for quite some time), because we're always doing thoroughly silly stuff for one another--keepin' things fresh, fun and surprising, ya know? Here's one of my fave pics of us, taken a few years ago during our engagement photoshoot. Good times. That being said, I was still simply breath-taken when I came home from a way-too-long day of work and found that my sweet beau had used his furlough day (yes, it's not just a vicious rumor that we have those all over the place in the state of CA) to transform our hall coat closet into none other than a shoe closet . You heard me right... shoe closet = every girl's dream, ya? We don't really use our hall coat closet anyway, living in such a warm southern California city, so I was thrilled to actually put this space to ...

Lazy days

It's the end of the week, I'm slowly unpacking from my week-long vacation to my hometown and family, and utterly enjoying my last few days off. Not only have I managed to eat 3 large meals a day everyday this last week, but I also have developed a terrible addiction to words with friends on my iPhone. Help me! Ahhh, but it's days like this that I just wanna curl up with a good book + some of my favorite high heels for fashion inspiration... xoxo, holly in heels

One hot heel giveaway!

Well readers...it's your lucky stinkin' summer because I have yet another giveaway! This time we're givin' away HIGH HEELS! Yep, it's maybe my most favorite-est thing in the whole wide world, and KM2 shoes is making our high-heel dreams come true. I have to say these heels are fab-yoo-lus (especially since I recently welcomed KM2's gorgeous 'Kristin' heels into my own high heel collection!) . They are true to size, extremely comfy, and have that unique design that's truly eye-catching! You can purchase KM2 shoes online or in stores near you . I love the story of this company too -- three sisters founded KM2, Megan, Katelyn and Mattison Gelber, after growing up with two very fashion-forward parents. Their mid-western roots and life experiences in New York & Los Angeles have caused these ladies to develop a unique style, rooted in nostalgia, with an edgy flare! I asked them a few questions about to help us all get to know them better and loved...