Skip to main content

Leopard: the go-to shoe


Us ladies are always in need of a go-to shoe. When we head to the closet in the morning, getting ready for work, or even getting ready for a night out on the town, it's always helpful to have that staple shoe that will spice up ye ol' outfit a bit, and give you that extra kick of confidence. As I analyze my go-to shoes and really think about which ones are the most faithful companions to me, I see to turn to my leopard shoes. They are always adorable, always complimentary of my skinny colored denim or even my neutral work dress. Here was the other day's shameless self-pic:


Recently, I came across the amaaaayzing selection of sweet leopard kicks that Macy's carries, pretty much year-round. They have a fab-oo tribe of peep-toes, wedges, pumps, kitten heels, and flats--all adorned in this classic leopard that I speak of. I figured it's time YOU get your hands on some! For instance, these pretty, pretty INC International Concepts 'Selva' Pumps. At a great less-than-$90 price point, these classic beauties are a dashing 3 1/2" heels, with a pointed toe front. The soles are all man-made, and the upper fabric is pretty pony hair, for that real-deal look you're after. Great shoe!

Or how about this GUESS 'Russole' Slingback Wedge--party dress ready and smokin' H-O-T! And you just can't go wrong with a brand like GUESS! These leather wedges have a modern round-toe front and a 3/4" hidden platform for that extra oomph of height. Regularly a $120 shoe, Macy's now has 'em at a whopping SALE price right now! So super cute to guide you through summer and well into fall.
 

And last, but certainly not least, are these bold 'INC International Concepts 'Magnolia' Platform Pumps. This peep-toe, t-strap pump that gracefully shows off that summertime pedi is a generous 4 3/4" of pure leopard heel height! A 1 1/2" stacked platform on this baby makes it more manageable to walk in all day, and show off those sassy sun-tanned legs of yours. 
So whether trousers or skinnies, skirts or shorts, there is no wrong way to wear your go-to leopard shoe this season!


xoxo,
holly in heels

Comments

  1. I know what you mean...I need to get me some of those. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Leopard prints are back and they are lovely.. leopard designer shoes are also in the rise such D&G, Prada, Etro and others.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Go on, leave some shoe-love!
xoxo

Popular posts from this blog

Shoe closet love.

I will be the first to stand up and admit that I have a fabulous husband. Not only is he smart, funny, creative and patient, but he's pretty darned hot too! I still consider us newlyweds (and probably will for quite some time), because we're always doing thoroughly silly stuff for one another--keepin' things fresh, fun and surprising, ya know? Here's one of my fave pics of us, taken a few years ago during our engagement photoshoot. Good times. That being said, I was still simply breath-taken when I came home from a way-too-long day of work and found that my sweet beau had used his furlough day (yes, it's not just a vicious rumor that we have those all over the place in the state of CA) to transform our hall coat closet into none other than a shoe closet . You heard me right... shoe closet = every girl's dream, ya? We don't really use our hall coat closet anyway, living in such a warm southern California city, so I was thrilled to actually put this space to ...

Lazy days

It's the end of the week, I'm slowly unpacking from my week-long vacation to my hometown and family, and utterly enjoying my last few days off. Not only have I managed to eat 3 large meals a day everyday this last week, but I also have developed a terrible addiction to words with friends on my iPhone. Help me! Ahhh, but it's days like this that I just wanna curl up with a good book + some of my favorite high heels for fashion inspiration... xoxo, holly in heels

One hot heel giveaway!

Well readers...it's your lucky stinkin' summer because I have yet another giveaway! This time we're givin' away HIGH HEELS! Yep, it's maybe my most favorite-est thing in the whole wide world, and KM2 shoes is making our high-heel dreams come true. I have to say these heels are fab-yoo-lus (especially since I recently welcomed KM2's gorgeous 'Kristin' heels into my own high heel collection!) . They are true to size, extremely comfy, and have that unique design that's truly eye-catching! You can purchase KM2 shoes online or in stores near you . I love the story of this company too -- three sisters founded KM2, Megan, Katelyn and Mattison Gelber, after growing up with two very fashion-forward parents. Their mid-western roots and life experiences in New York & Los Angeles have caused these ladies to develop a unique style, rooted in nostalgia, with an edgy flare! I asked them a few questions about to help us all get to know them better and loved...