Skip to main content

Weekend edition

Hello my patient readers! You'll have to forgive me (yep, you don't have a choice) but this week has been a monster of a week for me. Lots of fun stuff on my calendar, but certainly made for a few late nights! Ahhh, the life of a shoe blogger, always full of shopping + events + more shopping.

One of the fab events I found myself at this week was the Locale Magazine release party. Such a fun bash down at a waterfront resort in breezy Huntington Beach, California--I was glad to take my beau with me and make a Holly in Heels appearance! If you've paid close attention, this is the "living local" lifestyle mag that I write for--my quarterly feature is called Locale Looks, describing all of the best local finds in eating, shopping and hittin' the town! If you're an Orange County cat, make sure you pick up your free copy of Locale Magazine in & around the best of the best OC shops. If you're an outta towner, Locale Mag still has love for ya with this digital version of the magazine (next best thing!). Here's a lil' peek at my hubs and I at the event (pretending to be famous).


So as a reward for my busy-bee-ness throughout the week, I treated myself to a pair of new shoes. Ha ha, are you surprised? This time, I opted for online shopping at 6pm.com. They had the very, very best price on these Jessica Simpson 'Ramonna' peep toe pumps! I figured these would be ideal spring shoes that I could sport at work and out to dinner. Peep toe heels are my weakness--I feel like they make my toes & legs look extra good and feminine. Whatcha think?



Welp, I hope this long-overdue blog post made you smile on this Saturday mornin'! Happy weekend'ing to you all you shoe lova's, and I'll talk to you next week.

xoxo,
holly in heels

Comments

  1. You two are TOO cute! Love those shoes, gorgeous.
    xo Josie
    http://winksmilestyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love these shoes. Very ladylike and very stylish

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Go on, leave some shoe-love!
xoxo

Popular posts from this blog

Shoe closet love.

I will be the first to stand up and admit that I have a fabulous husband. Not only is he smart, funny, creative and patient, but he's pretty darned hot too! I still consider us newlyweds (and probably will for quite some time), because we're always doing thoroughly silly stuff for one another--keepin' things fresh, fun and surprising, ya know? Here's one of my fave pics of us, taken a few years ago during our engagement photoshoot. Good times. That being said, I was still simply breath-taken when I came home from a way-too-long day of work and found that my sweet beau had used his furlough day (yes, it's not just a vicious rumor that we have those all over the place in the state of CA) to transform our hall coat closet into none other than a shoe closet . You heard me right... shoe closet = every girl's dream, ya? We don't really use our hall coat closet anyway, living in such a warm southern California city, so I was thrilled to actually put this space to ...

Lazy days

It's the end of the week, I'm slowly unpacking from my week-long vacation to my hometown and family, and utterly enjoying my last few days off. Not only have I managed to eat 3 large meals a day everyday this last week, but I also have developed a terrible addiction to words with friends on my iPhone. Help me! Ahhh, but it's days like this that I just wanna curl up with a good book + some of my favorite high heels for fashion inspiration... xoxo, holly in heels

One hot heel giveaway!

Well readers...it's your lucky stinkin' summer because I have yet another giveaway! This time we're givin' away HIGH HEELS! Yep, it's maybe my most favorite-est thing in the whole wide world, and KM2 shoes is making our high-heel dreams come true. I have to say these heels are fab-yoo-lus (especially since I recently welcomed KM2's gorgeous 'Kristin' heels into my own high heel collection!) . They are true to size, extremely comfy, and have that unique design that's truly eye-catching! You can purchase KM2 shoes online or in stores near you . I love the story of this company too -- three sisters founded KM2, Megan, Katelyn and Mattison Gelber, after growing up with two very fashion-forward parents. Their mid-western roots and life experiences in New York & Los Angeles have caused these ladies to develop a unique style, rooted in nostalgia, with an edgy flare! I asked them a few questions about to help us all get to know them better and loved...