Mighty Aphrodite

Greek goddess of love, Aphrodite, didn't see what was comin' once she spotted these drop-dead-gorgeous Vince Camuto 'Aphrodite Doe' heels! Check out this fiercely buckled-up peep toe sandal with it's one-of-a-kind cutout detail and status hardware. Woooowee, you can't go wrong with these Camutos when you're throwin' on any outfit--be it skinny jeans, linen shorts or a fabulous dress. And at 4 inches tall, you can see oh-so clearly the fashionista world that lives around you!
For a dressed-down version of the neutral strappy sandal, you just might wanna check out these Pour La Victoire 'Pascale' sandals. Made in the beautiful Brazil, these stunning camel-colored sandals boast soft pretty leather, edgy golden studs, and thin braided straps. What more could you want? Also standing at 4 ½-inches with a 1 ¼-inch platform you'll get fabulous height & impeccable style all at once!
Well m'lovelies...I do hope you all had a fun & happy 4th of July (why are fireworks so stinkin' fun?!)! Don't forget you have just under a week to enter my giveaway!

xoxo,
holly in heels

Comments

  1. I Looooooooove the second pair!! Oh and come swing by my blog.. have a cute little giveaway going on. :)

    xx Love & Aloha

    ReplyDelete
  2. I too like the second pair best. They have some of the characteristics of Huarache Sandals. Lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love the pour la's! the detailing is so intricate.

    I miss the fireworks already :( There is just something so pleasing about them.

    xoxo, Ashley

    ReplyDelete
  4. Both pairs are so stunning! I especially love the Camutos.
    xo Josie
    http://winksmilestyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. these shoes are really beautiful pretty, I love

    ReplyDelete
  6. That second pair is deeeeeelicious!

    ReplyDelete
  7. oh, i love these shoes! (and i love "Mighty Aphrodite" by Woody Allen ;)
    xoxo

    the-red-zebra.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. The Vince Camuto is my favorite. I'm in LOVE with this type of shoe, as you can see from my avatar. I've recently had a renaissance of heel-wearing - I'm a mom and had been sticking to flats since my son was born 2 years ago but I recently decided I'm too young to look like a librarian. Comfort is soooo overrated!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Go on, leave some shoe-love!
xoxo

Popular posts from this blog

Shoe closet love.

A Strappy Dilemma.

Another giveaway: Hem Gems style