7.07.2010

Boots for the Twihearted

Twilight fans, silence your cell phones, put down your 'Team Edward' signs and check this little sneak peak out! I just came across a fun Twihearted newsflash that sassy little Ashley Greene (one of the stylish 'Twilight' cast members) was spotted in the studded & chic '6.69' boot from Be&D's Pre-Fall 2010 line.Now normally, I'm no star-gazing shoe girl (actually not even a Twilight series lov'a), but Ms. Greene sure wears these studded boots well! I just couldn't help myself. A conservative 1/2-inch heel on these rocker girl boots is just right--and the best part is, you can fold down the top & convert into lower booties! They look uhhh-mazing with jeans of all shades since they're a great rich black leather.
The price on these is a bit too rich for my blood (insert vampire joke here) but maybe I can live vicariously through one of my wealthier readers! Ok, resume what you were doing...just wanted you to check these out with me. Happy Wednesday!

xoxo,
holly in heels

8 comments:

  1. those may be the most perfect casual boots....

    ReplyDelete
  2. ashley greene is beautiful!

    thanks for the comment/follow!
    following you!! <333



    www.iamcoloring.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Whyyyyyyy did you have to show me those? Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh YES ... those are amazing!
    oxox
    Denalee

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm not a Twilight girl either but I think Ashley Greene is so gorgeous -- and these boots are amazing!
    xo Josie
    http://winksmilestyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. i loooove those boots! maybe its cause im such a twihard. but still, nonetheless they're great.
    love the blog!

    ps. check out www.twogirlsonecloset.blogspot.com, we're new:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. OMG m'dears...how awesome are those boots, right?! Kristin: sorry to encourage your shopping habits ;) Hope you all had a fab weekend! xo

    ReplyDelete
  8. those shoes are adorable! i want a pair for myself :)
    http://hautecalifornian.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Go on, leave some shoe-love!
xoxo