7.29.2010

How cute are you?!

I've been feelin' a bit under the weather lately--bummer huh. Who gets sick in the summer anyway?! Well, while I've been laying flat on my back on the couch, indulging in daytime tv and hot tea, I have been doing a little online browsing at shoes (are you surprised?). The Anthropologie site has been catching my eye in particular, with all of their vintage-inspired looks and classic shoe trends--how cute are you, Anthro?! Check out these boots that I'm especially diggin'...

These chestnut leather Bowtied-Beauty Boots are beyond adorable, with just a slight heel for some added height. Three dainty bows right up the side, along with a side zipper to snug you in. I love how high they are too--bound to be cute with my favorite skinny jeans on a cool fall day. Super feminine and full of chic style.
Try these Crossweave Boots on for size--they sport basketweave-textured leather, with a sweet round-toe, and a lovely 4" wooden clog-ish heel. These boots are easy on / easy off with their pull-on construction, and are sure to become your autumn weather fave.

I think I'm ready for fall--how 'bout you?!

xoxo,
holly in heels

7 comments:

  1. I wish we had real fall weather in Hawaii! LOL. It's still going to be suuuper sunny in the day.. then "chilly" in the evening. hee hee.

    xx Love & Aloha
    *Swing by to enter my Wendy Mink Jewelry Giveaway!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anthropologie does it again! Love those bows. Sigh I bought some adorabel Frye boots and can't wear them in this tropical all year round weather :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. omg! those antro boots are to die for! I must have those, thank you for sharing these!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are reading my mind, love -- I'm in desperate search for a pair of tall brown leather riding boots for fall!
    xo Josie
    http://winksmilestyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. cute shoes!
    im especially loving the first pair of boots :)

    http://vintageaurora.blogspot.com/
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Go on, leave some shoe-love!
xoxo