Skip to main content

Meet me on Monday!

Good morning & happy Monday, readers! I had an amazingly fun weekend once again--saw the movie Inception (with my beloved Leo DiCaprio) and then had friends from out of town come visit! Also went wedding dress shoppin' with my lovely soon-to-be sis-in-law! True summer weekend. What did you do this weekend?

Welllllll, lately I've been thinking about how delightful it is to get to know the authors of the blogs I follow...and then I came across this cute cute idea on the Cabootique blog called 'Meet me on Monday'! Loved it. Tryin' it. Enjoy!

1. What do you normally eat for breakfast? Eggs (scrambled) & deeeelicious turkey bacon...and of course coffee, yum.
2. What kind of car do you drive? Red-hot Honda Civic Coupe (my best friend named her Jessica Rabbit, haha).

3. Have you ever met a famous person(s)? Haven't shaken hands with a famous person, no (never like to bombard them), but I DID recently sit in the same restaurant as the hilarious Seinfeld star Jason Alexander as well as hot hot soccer stud Landon Donovan--both on my Vegas trip a few weeks ago!
4. What is your favorite ice cream flavor? I may be showing my true colors here, but I can never get enough of Chocolate Brownie ice cream from Rite Aid. No lie.
5. Which TV Channel do you watch the most? Sounds booore-ing, but I think abc is the most-watched channel in my household...abc is home of my faves like The Bachelorette, The Bachelor, Grey's Anatomy, and Modern Family.

Oh yeah, and I like shoes. Now your turn--tell me a bit about you, my friends!

xoxo,
holly in heels

Comments

  1. 1. tea, usually of the peppermint variety. just can't get into breakfast. (breakfast food however, YUM)

    2. silver toyota corolla, named by my cousins as silverbelle

    3. several, randomly. shook neil armstrong's hand (so freaking cool) and sang karaoke with eve, kristen wiig, juliette lewis and ellen page

    4. strawberry

    5. probably abc. that or hgtv.

    cute idea!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute idea! Love reading these :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute!! I usually have cereal or yogurt and green tea for breakfast, can't live without my tea!! I drive a brand new toyota camry that I named Camille. I've met a few famous people, Mariah Carey was one, she's really tall, I looove mint chocolate chip or vanilla soft serve and I wtch CBS more than any other cannel! Have a great monday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. 1. Cereal (type changes all the time) or wheat toast
    2. White Jetta (I call it the accident magnet-though no accidents are my fault)
    3. Kevin Costner with my mom & aunt (my aunt grabbed his butt while taking a picture with him-what?! so embarrassing!)
    4. I'm a Thrifty (Rite-Aid) girl too, Holly! But I'm all about the Chocolate Malted Crunch!
    5. Bravo: Top Chef, Top Chef Masters, 9 by Design & yes, those stupid Housewives shows (except Atlanta-ghetto!)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for the mention! I love getting to know more about the people who write blogs I read. Oh, and I love Modern Family!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a fun survey! Chocolate brownie ice cream is, in fact, the BEST stuff ever.
    xo Josie
    http://winksmilestyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh Leo... *sigh*... lol! I went wedding dress shopping too, except not for the dress, just the fabric so I can sew one for myself. I started cutting all today, ugh! Cutting is NO fun at all.

    Hope you're having a fantastic week :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I wish I could eat like that in the morning. Coffee is all I can muster. SO bad for you..well me I mean. HA!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Go on, leave some shoe-love!
xoxo

Popular posts from this blog

Shoe closet love.

I will be the first to stand up and admit that I have a fabulous husband. Not only is he smart, funny, creative and patient, but he's pretty darned hot too! I still consider us newlyweds (and probably will for quite some time), because we're always doing thoroughly silly stuff for one another--keepin' things fresh, fun and surprising, ya know? Here's one of my fave pics of us, taken a few years ago during our engagement photoshoot. Good times. That being said, I was still simply breath-taken when I came home from a way-too-long day of work and found that my sweet beau had used his furlough day (yes, it's not just a vicious rumor that we have those all over the place in the state of CA) to transform our hall coat closet into none other than a shoe closet . You heard me right... shoe closet = every girl's dream, ya? We don't really use our hall coat closet anyway, living in such a warm southern California city, so I was thrilled to actually put this space to

Long time, no type.

You guys. Has it seriously been a full YEAR since I've typed up a blog post on here? That is both depressing and encouraging. Depressing--because I feel like I have forgotten about my first "child" my Holly in Heels blog. Encouraging--because it means that I have been suuuper busy with other fun and creative projects, like my continued PR and media copywriting, contributions to Coyote + Oak magazine out of San Luis Obispo, as well as Locale Magazine 's newest San Francisco addition. I have to admit that while these other (paying) jobs keep me busy and on my toes, I do stop and think about my former life as a fashion and lifestyle blogger, and how I miss the creative outlet. To be able to write about whatever topic I choose is certainly a gift. Writing is also therapeutic for me--this blog is like a friend. Like the kind you can call up anytime, talk about the deep stuff and then mention this new conditioner you tried...and then switch back to the meaning of lif

Lazy days

It's the end of the week, I'm slowly unpacking from my week-long vacation to my hometown and family, and utterly enjoying my last few days off. Not only have I managed to eat 3 large meals a day everyday this last week, but I also have developed a terrible addiction to words with friends on my iPhone. Help me! Ahhh, but it's days like this that I just wanna curl up with a good book + some of my favorite high heels for fashion inspiration... xoxo, holly in heels