Skip to main content

Ciao Bella!

I think it's this great pre-summer weather that we're having right now that has me dreeeaming all about vacations! Or maybe it's the fact that last summer we went to gorgeous Cancun, Mexico and a few months later, spent some weeks in Rome...and I'm missin' my spoiled lifestyle. Ha! Either way, when I saw these Ciao Bella 'Rai' Wedge Sandals online today, it grew my Roman-holiday-daydreams that much bigger (for a mere $65!).
The rich, neutral 'Caramel' color makes this heel a perfect addition to your closet, pairing easily with poolside outfits, breezy summer dresses, as well as denim shorts (sooo in this summer!).

Check out that super feminine & curvy heel and pretty pretty woven detail that wraps all around--you just cannot go wrong!

Maybe I'm a little slow on the uptake, but I really am impressed with the Ciao Bella brand on Piperlime! Anyone else know about these sweet shoes? Some super cute flats too! Merely fuss-free & fashionable footwear, offering a stunning variety of sandals, flats and boots for every modern woman who demands quality and of course style.

So go ahead, dream away of summertime getaways and fashionable fun! Ciao bellas!

xoxo,
holly in heels

Comments

  1. Ooooooo those wedges are a perfect summer shoe! :) I likey a lot! Hope you're having a cheery day Holly!!!

    xx Love & Aloha

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love them! I so need to find some fab wedges for this summer!
    xxoo Josie
    http://winksmilestyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love them, I will have to check out their line!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great wedges! I too was in Rome last summer..and Cozumel (close to Cancun). So fun, wish I was going again! xo- karrie
    www.hellopretty.net

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Go on, leave some shoe-love!
xoxo

Popular posts from this blog

Shoe closet love.

I will be the first to stand up and admit that I have a fabulous husband. Not only is he smart, funny, creative and patient, but he's pretty darned hot too! I still consider us newlyweds (and probably will for quite some time), because we're always doing thoroughly silly stuff for one another--keepin' things fresh, fun and surprising, ya know? Here's one of my fave pics of us, taken a few years ago during our engagement photoshoot. Good times. That being said, I was still simply breath-taken when I came home from a way-too-long day of work and found that my sweet beau had used his furlough day (yes, it's not just a vicious rumor that we have those all over the place in the state of CA) to transform our hall coat closet into none other than a shoe closet . You heard me right... shoe closet = every girl's dream, ya? We don't really use our hall coat closet anyway, living in such a warm southern California city, so I was thrilled to actually put this space to ...

Lazy days

It's the end of the week, I'm slowly unpacking from my week-long vacation to my hometown and family, and utterly enjoying my last few days off. Not only have I managed to eat 3 large meals a day everyday this last week, but I also have developed a terrible addiction to words with friends on my iPhone. Help me! Ahhh, but it's days like this that I just wanna curl up with a good book + some of my favorite high heels for fashion inspiration... xoxo, holly in heels

One hot heel giveaway!

Well readers...it's your lucky stinkin' summer because I have yet another giveaway! This time we're givin' away HIGH HEELS! Yep, it's maybe my most favorite-est thing in the whole wide world, and KM2 shoes is making our high-heel dreams come true. I have to say these heels are fab-yoo-lus (especially since I recently welcomed KM2's gorgeous 'Kristin' heels into my own high heel collection!) . They are true to size, extremely comfy, and have that unique design that's truly eye-catching! You can purchase KM2 shoes online or in stores near you . I love the story of this company too -- three sisters founded KM2, Megan, Katelyn and Mattison Gelber, after growing up with two very fashion-forward parents. Their mid-western roots and life experiences in New York & Los Angeles have caused these ladies to develop a unique style, rooted in nostalgia, with an edgy flare! I asked them a few questions about to help us all get to know them better and loved...