this is "it"
- holly in heels scouts out a super fun pair of striped platforms for spring. Be sure to check out these and other striped heels that holly found! (get more of holly in heels on twitter!)
- undeniable style pays homage to boys that wear ties... what a cute post, and I completely agree! (get more of undeniable style on twitter!)
- yams designs features fall fashion from the runway with peeks of Tory Burch's fall line - swoon! I love the colors and textures here. See how yams designs paired the fashion with interiors! (get more of yams designs on twitter!)
- a spot of whimsy features an awe-inspiring look at ballet through art. If you are remotely inspired by ballet, you just have to see this... or if you aren't, you just may find yourself smitten with ballet after seeing this post! (get more of a spot of whimsy on twitter!)
- second street east found these super cute iphone covers that can be personalized as well. Too fun! I might have to snag one of these for myself! (get more of second street east on twitter!)
- good clean fun is tantalizing me with these sour cream cookies. Oh my! I just love a yummy cookie... I'll for sure have to bake these! (get more of good clean fun on twitter!)
- mama loves papa looks pretty as always with a very simple t-shirt + jeans + scarf combo. One of my favorite outfit formulas! (get more of mama loves papa on twitter!)
- elle sees has a gorgeous winter white outfit pulled together featuring this gorgeous white sweater. I love white for winter... make sure you get this look before the season is gone! (get more of elle sees on twitter!)
- thought and musing calls this outfit '90's inspired' - I call it brilliant. Black jeans and a chambray top is definitely a winning pair!
- rose a la mode spills on how to make her favorite caffeinated drink: a honey latte! Wow! I can't wait to try this... and she looks as lovely as ever in chambray (it's almost a theme for today!). (get more of rose a la mode on twitter!)
- a delightful design would rather have this lovely mirror as a gift on Valentine's than flowers - and I don't blame here. What a gorgeous piece! (get more of a delightful design on twitter!)
- sweetie pie style shows off her top picks from DVF's Fall Runway show. I am in awe of the gorgeous greens (yes, multiple greens!). (get more of sweetie pie style on twitter!)
- jewelscapes is a genius with layering... I love this simple t-shirt layered over a gingham top. It works so well and looks fabulous, yet casual on her.
- shen dove style is totally rocking a 70's chic vibe with her flared jeans and leopard print scarf. What a fun look! I so love flares for spring! (get more of shen dove style on twitter!)
- rosy + tart has an unbelievably simple pineapple sherbet recipe for us this week, actually her whole blog is chock full of amazing and simple recipes this week! Yum! (get more of rosy + tart on twitter!)
- good tots pulls together super chic pieces from TopShop's maternity line - who knew maternity could be THIS cute!?!
the IT list is published weekly by jill of the good life for less... for more information on how you can be involved... click here!