8.24.2010

Heels gone wild!

Ever get a little tempted to let your wild side show? I'm talking fashion-wise, ladies (not spring break wise, simma' down)--like pair some fabulous bubblegum pink heels with an everyday jeans & tee outfit, OR throw on a black leather mini instead of your usual pencil skirt! Please tell me I'm not alone on this one! In fact just the other day I wore a black & white striped tee with some boyfriend jeans, and threw on my leopard peeptoe flats--and I thought "hey, who knew stripes & animal print would work?". Well, fancy that--one of the up & comin' fall trends this season is the leopard pump. It's baaaaack! And wilder than ever.

Take this animal-inspired 'Otto' Pump by Rocket Dog, for instance. It ain't easy finding just the right pattern & shade of leopard brown, tan & black, but Rocket Dog has DONE IT. A smaller & satin-y animal print makes these the perfect standard pumps to toss on & spice up an outfit in a flash. Great deal on these babies, too!

The Vince Camuto 'Festa' Pumps are a steal of a deal too, with a gorgeous lighter-leopard pattern and a dark piping detail all around. These 'Festa's will be takin' your cute self straight from long days at work to lively happy hours after the desk job day is done--and you'll have the entire office talkin' about what a fashionista you are! 3-inches of lovely.

Sometimes you gotta just turn to a staple-brand. Mine is Steve Madden. Mr. Madden tends to carry just what I need--whether it be a basic wedge, a work-ready pump or even a patterned peep-toe. When I need a cute heel (or event a flat, gasp!), I know just where to park & walk into the mall where I can snag a shoe STAT. I'm lovin' this Steve Madden 'ULLTRA-L' Pump especially. It's got that understated, just-the-right-height heel--practically put on the face of this earth to be your standard "kick it up a notch" pump!

Sooooo, are you ready to unleash your wild-side yet? You've only gotta few more weeks 'til fall officially starts! Get crazy, leopard lova's!

xoxo,
holly in heels

6 comments:

  1. The Camutos are so cute! And Steve Madden is for sure one of my go-tos as well.
    xo Josie
    http://winksmilestyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love these! I have a pair of Jessica Simpson pumps that look a lot like the Rocket Dog pair. I get tons of compliments when I wear them!

    ReplyDelete
  3. really love leopard <3
    nice shoes :)

    http://adorecandy.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. We seem to be into some of the same things. I just started my own blog, and I would really appreciate some suggestions or comments! I thank you in advance if you decide to check out my blog and give me some feedback.
    http://lady-gabby.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Steve Madden is my dream-man...I'm sure of it. :)

    chloe **http://flowerponychloe.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm almost ashamed (but not really, hah!) to admit I own no less than four pairs of leopard print shoes. But hey, they're all different! OBVIOUSLY a girl needs ballet flats, sandals and two pairs of high-heeled pumps with leopard print!! :p

    ReplyDelete

Go on, leave some shoe-love!
xoxo