The essentials.

As many of you know, I had a baby about 5 months ago (hip hip hooray!). Hard to believe that just a few short months ago my bod looked something like THIS:

(whoa there, stripes!)

Well, now I have this darling little thing (equipped with her own mini shoe closet,  of course!)...

...and life is now never the same! My lil' bud and I have a really good time together - and she's growing like a little weed!

But wanna know what else isn't the same? My bod. Yeaaaah, surprise surprise. I have to say that the baby weight has come off of me quicker than expected, but I'm left with a completely different shape (or lack thereof!). As I sift through my giant closet full of clothes that I've acquired over time, I'm finding some materials aren't so great on m now, I need a different cut top, and my skinny denims can't get skinny enough in some parts (if ya know what I mean ;))

Needless to say, it's time for a shopping trip! And when I wrote down my "essentials" in purchasing some new staple threads, I thought I'd blog about them to share with some of you new mamas (or soon to be ones too!). Here's what my brain came up with:


What do you think, lovelies? Is this what would make your essentials list if you were starting all over again, little-by-little? All I can say is, thank goodness my shoes fit me! Judging by my shoe closet, that would be a painful [costly] one to rebuild. We will see where this next shopping trip takes me, excited to show you some new closet essentials!

xoxo,
holly in heels

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Shoe closet love.

A Strappy Dilemma.

Another giveaway: Hem Gems style