My accessory of choice.

Soooo, we all know that I'm shoe obsessed, right? I mean, if you haven't already, take a look at my high heel closet and you'll see what I mean.

But my latest obsession is accessories! I most recently added this gorgeous thing from Jessica Elliot to my personal accessories collection--sold by a favorite local boutique of mine, Briana Rene (located at the very hip OC Mart Mix in Costa Mesa, CA). I love this doo-dad of a ring because it's simple + chic (and it pairs well with almost any heel in my closet!).


What's YOUR favorite accessory that just seems to go with everything? Do tell!

xoxo,
holly in heels

Comments

  1. postingan yang bagus tentang My accessory of choice.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jimmy Choo Shoes all 30% discount

    Jimmy Choo Shoes
    jimmy choo wedding shoes
    Jimmy Choo Boots
    jimmy choo Sandals Champagne
    jimmy choo heels
    Jimmy Choo Wedges
    Jimmy Choo Flats
    Welcome to our [url href="http://www.uubc.net"]Jimmy Choo America Shoes [/ur]Store Online. jimmy choo Leather Sandals
    Jimmy Choo Bridal ShoesSliver is a delicate and pretty choice with dresses or pants. These dainty Jimmy Choo Shoes work well with feminine attire, offering an option that works well if you prefer a lower heel.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Do you like louis vuitton ? Look here: http://www.fashionlouisvuittonoutlet.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Go on, leave some shoe-love!
xoxo

Popular posts from this blog

Shoe closet love.

A Strappy Dilemma.

Another giveaway: Hem Gems style