With all my heart, I. love. Thanksgiving. Food, family, tradition, travel...let me count the ways that I delight in this end-of-November day:
1. heading to my small-ville hometown
2. bundling up in soft sweaters and bunchy scarves
3. getting dinner cooked for me, instead of cooking my own!
4. gravy, baby.
5. seeing old friends that are home for the holidays.
6. black friday madness.
7. a few guilt-free days off.
8. movies on tv, post-Thanksgiving dinner.
9. pretending I like football, just so I can have a spot on the couch.
10. official boot season!
Ecchh-hem...did someone say boots?! Yep, must be 'cause I've got these Tinley Road 'Kaelyn' boots on my mind. I know, I know, I just had to throw shoes in here somehow, right? Well, these fall-ready, ultra-high boots caught my eye on Piperlime.com and I felt like you'd be thankful if I shared. I think I'm most shocked by their under $80 price, and over-the-top style. Wouldn't you agree?
So what are your T-giving favorites? I'm thankful for you!
holly in heels