3.05.2010

Sandalicious

Let's be honest, there are a million and one cute sandals out this Spring 2010! I'm loving it! It's making me want the clouds to clear and the sun to shine brighter. I think Mr. Kenneth Cole is up to the same thing--there are so many fabulous strappy, high sandals on their site at this very moment, I just had to feature 2 of my favs:

Kenneth Cole New York brings us the must-have 'Dance Mix' sandal (unce unce unce - those are my dance mix sounds)! Now, I know that outrageous silver stiletto might frighten you at first, but I really think the muted grey leather straps downplay that shinyness right off the bat. Plus, that shine makes this heel a daytime or evening shoe! They pair perfectly with classic white pants, skinny jeans or some sassy leggings. Good investment for a sandal you'll have forever...and surely make a statement with in the meantime!

KCNY also shows off a strappy but more au naturale sandalia: 'Leader Chip' (is anyone else asking themselves where the heck do they get these names?!). The Whiskey color is my fav--it's almost like a t-strap sandal gone wild! And the darker piping around the edges gives it just that boost of detail. Pretty pretty stacked heel too!

xoxo,
holly in heels

1 comment:

  1. Great picks! I don't know which one is my favorite.

    ReplyDelete

Go on, leave some shoe-love!
xoxo