Bringin' the sass


I cannot tell a lie--when I think of Old Navy, I think of talking mannequins and cargo pants. My 8th-grade-self can't help from coming out and remembering the good times I had with Old Nav! It's not a bad thing, and maybe it's just me. Regardless, I do not think of striking, sassy shoes.

But let me enlighten you, friends! Old Navy's bringin' the sass. These strappy metallic purple wedges are sure to make a statement with any simple or print dress (they come in dark brown too, but come on, get wild for a change). The price is right at under $30.

Ok, and if you really wanna kick it up a notch (for just a few bucks more), check out these strappy suede numbers from Banana Republic. That good olive color can really pair up with any chic outfit--dressed up or down. Take it from the BR gods: "The ultimate in feminine flattery: criss-cross straps on a trend-right platform elongate the leg for eye-catching style." Words of shoe wisdom right there. And that PRICE...oooo girl, hit that sale while it's hot.

xoxo,
holly in heels

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Shoe closet love.

A Strappy Dilemma.

Another giveaway: Hem Gems style