Bright White


Today's a happy day for me...let me count the ways:
- My hubs is coming home from a business trip today. Holluh!
- The Holiday 2010 issue of Locale Magazine came out and I'm stoked to see my article in pretty print once again!
- I'm actually using my new fave find: Tablet. to scout out a sweet boutique hotel for our holiday vacation for 2!
- I have a new job that I love.
- Fell asleep watching Glee on Hulu last night (John Stamos is still dreamy to me).
- Forecast predicts rain this weekend.
- Trick or treat time is days away!

And to finish off this smiley post, I figured I'd toss up a few pics of me in my bright whites. Do tell: what's got you bright & happy today?



xoxo,
holly in heels

Comments

  1. I love your hat, dress, shoes... it's amazing. I always always get excited when I see my writing in print (and I'm a writer by trade, I hope that feeling never ends) I hope it doesn't rain out your Trick or Treating.


    Ramblings of a Small Town Girl

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are TOO cute; I love your dress! Have an amazing, happy weekend!
    xo Josie
    http://winksmilestyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on the new job! I love this outfit but it's too cold to wear anything like it now :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. That outfit looks so amazing on you! You look great. Congrats on the new job to....Kara XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm in love!

    http://kjbehavior.blogspot.com/2010/10/its-facebook-official.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the outfit!!! Glad you are having such a happy day, just knowing it's Friday is making me happy.

    ReplyDelete
  7. like your blog and really adorable outfit ;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. you look SO cute! I have that dress too! I wore it to my courthouse wedding! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love your outfit and well done on the new job. For me it is the beginning of a new month and lots of exciting stuff ahead.

    ReplyDelete
  10. the hat definitely tops off the outfit. cute.

    www.rockoomph.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. christian louboutin pumps 12cm high heel sale online and free shipping http://www.clouboutinsneakers.com
    Christian Louboutin 12CM Bronze Pointed Pumps
    http://www.clouboutinsneakers.com/index.php?main_page=index&cPath=23_29&sort=20a&page=2

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Go on, leave some shoe-love!
xoxo

Popular posts from this blog

Shoe closet love.

A Strappy Dilemma.

Another giveaway: Hem Gems style