Espadrille inspired.

Lately, I've been drawing some fashion inspiration from the all-time classic, J.Crew. Gazing at their catalog, studying the mannequins in their storefront, and reminding myself of the cute, cute selection of knits & tees that can be mixed with color and texture--I'm getting new ideas all the time and lovin' it.

J.Crew always has a fantastically chic selection of shoes--most of the time, they're a little beyond my budget, but lucky for you, I spotted a sale! Of course we all know that espadrilles are soooo all the rage this summer, with a pop of color or pattern they are bound to complete any outfit. These 3 wedge espadrilles are toppin' my list of must-haves, no doubt:



Slip these staple summer shoes on with sassy cut-offs, a hot little dress, or your favorite dressy lace shorts, like so...LOVE.

So happy summer, fashionistas! What are YOU inspired by?

xoxo,
holly in heels

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Shoe closet love.

A Strappy Dilemma.

Another giveaway: Hem Gems style