12.27.2011

New Year's Pretties!

Every year, it always seems to be a dilemma--what the heck am I going to do for New Year's?! I have to say, it's gotten easier since I've gotten married. I no longer have the nervousness of looking for something to avoid sitting on the couch with only Ben & Jerry as my dates (although Phish Food is pretty amazing!). And I also don't have to worry about who to snag and kiss when the ball drops...always the dreaded thought of any single girl. Ah yes, but now my biggest dilemma is: 1) what the hubs and I do to ring in the new year, and 2) what shoes to wear to ring it in fabulously. After a little web-scouring, though, I think I've narrowed at least the shoes part down:

Vince Camuto also has some insanely chic crystal'd pumps on the scene right now--the 'Crane' pumps are a close 2nd on my top 3 list. Any color suede that Mr. Camuto offers in these babies are just right for me, although I do dig the black & teal duo for their individuality.

Enzo's 'Torrez' pumps are gorgeously feathered in all of the right ways. Sure, sure, they may be 5 inches tall (with a 1" platform), but I just figure it's good exercise for my calves.

Sam Edelman always brings it--but these scream "HAPPY 2012!" to me! I will say that I don't normally dig the spikey studs that Edelman has on a lot of his designs right now, but these are done tastefully. Yep, I'm talking about the 'Scarlett' pumps, in a beautiful peep-toe and t-strap. While $200 might be a bit steep for my post-Christmas wallet, I think I can manage to squeeze them into my shopping budget somehow!

So what's your favorite New Year's shoe? Hot hot heels or bunny slippers? Do tell!

xoxo,
holly in heels

2 comments:

  1. I love the one with the blue diamonds!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooo! I Love the last pair. Hope you had a great holiday, Holly. ;)

    xx Love & Aloha

    ReplyDelete

Go on, leave some shoe-love!
xoxo